DashLocal reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service or a portion or attribute thereof, or the offering of any information, good, content, product or service with or without notice. DashLocal shall not be liable to you or any third party should DashLocal exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service or part of it.
By placing the DashLocal widget on your site, you agree to not modify any of the code.
Copyright and Trademark Information. All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is 2013 DashLocal.com, with all rights reserved, or is the property of DashLocal and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of DashLocal is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of DashLocal.
DashLocal and DashLocal.com are proprietary marks of DashLocal.com, Inc. DashLocal' trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by DashLocal, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Renbits.
All other trademarks displayed on DashLocal' website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with DashLocal.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance. DashLocal complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. 512). If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide DashLocal's copyright agent the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- Before sending a notice to DashLocal, you should confirm that you are the copyright owner or have rights to the copyright which the DMCA requires. Contact information for DashLocal' Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is provided below.
Dash Local LLC
3440 Youngfield St. #253, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033